The workload page provides a quick view into the current and past health of the various monitors for a given workload. From this page, you can create a new monitor, or view or edit an existing monitor.
The breadcrumbs over the Workload Monitors table display the workload name. The VIEW dropdown on the right side allows you to change the history time period.
Navigation elements on the Workload page enable you to:
- Open a Grafana dashboard for this workload in a separate tab by clicking the Grafana icon in the Controls panel.
- Open the Monitor page to view or edit a particular monitor by clicking the monitor row.
- Return to the Cluster page by clicking the Cluster link in the breadcrumbs in the upper left.
Each row in the Workload Monitors table represents a monitor and its health over the specified time period. To correlate health across workloads, hover over a monitor or the Workload Health timeline at the bottom of the page and slide the vertical crosshair.
Other Workload Monitors table controls allow you to:
- SORT MONITORS BY a variety of criteria, such as alphabetically, by service type, by first unhealthy.
- CREATE MONITOR opens an editor that allows you to create a new monitor.
The Workload Details panel displays a history of resource usage. You can:
- View the number of nodes this workload is distributed over.
- View the number of pods, and containers.
- View the labels
In the example screen below, the Nodes, Pods, and Containers timeline shows when we scaled this workload.
The Workload Health timeline rolls up the cumulative health for the pods in the workload.